Institutional Research: Home
The mission of the Office of Institutional Research at John Paul the Great Catholic University is to provide accurate and meaningful data and analysis to University constituents and stakeholders including administrative decision makers and external agencies.
The key roles and responsibilities of the Office of Institutional Research (OIR) include:
- Maintaining a repository of integrated data and information.
- Providing timely and accurate data to assist with decision-making in all areas of University business.
- Fulfilling the University's compliance reporting requirements by directly submitting reports to external agencies.
- Responding to data requests from external agencies as well as internal decision makers.
- Collecting and reporting assessment data, survey data, and student success data to assist in continuous improvement efforts.
Director of Institutional Research: Clare Oven. Contact via phone at 858-653-6740 ext 1203
or email at COven@jpcatholic.com.
The following types of information are available from the OIR: