The mission of the Office of Institutional Research at John Paul the Great Catholic University is to provide accurate and meaningful data and analysis to University constituents and stakeholders including administrative decision makers and external agencies.
The key roles and responsibilities of the Office of Institutional Research (OIR) include:
- Maintaining a repository of integrated data and information.
- Providing timely and accurate data to assist with decision-making in all areas of University business.
- Fulfilling the University's compliance reporting requirements by directly submitting reports to external agencies.
- Responding to data requests from external agencies as well as internal decision makers.
- Collecting and reporting assessment data, survey data, and student success data to assist in continuous improvement efforts.
Director of Institutional Research
(858) 653-6740 ext. 1203
Enrollment, Retention, and Graduation
The Office of Institutional Research regularly collects and summarizes enrollment, retention rates, and graduation rates. This data is regularly reported to the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) of the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES). See the links below for the most recently available data.Student Enrollment Profile
Retention Rates and Graduation Rates
The Office of Institutional Research assists the faculty in collecting evidence of student learning to support achievement of institutional and program learning outcomes. Data on student achievement is regularly published on our Student Success website.