University Core Program Learning Outcomes
- Describe strategies and demonstrate a desire to learn independently.
- Use critical thinking and logical reasoning to sift truth from falsehood.
- Communicate and evangelize using empathetic listening and applying reason in a logical form.
- Analyze the causes of culture and evaluate culture’s impact on the individual, family and society.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Christian prayer and virtue arising from a friendship with Jesus Christ.
- Demonstrate intimacy with the Sacred Page through academic work.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the teaching of the Catholic Church.
- Articulate an approach to ethics informed by Catholic teaching, offering an account of the moral responsibilities of the human person and society requisite for human fulfillment.