University Days are a Saturday event that JPCatholic hosts twice a year. Each event offers an exciting lineup of presentations from the faculty, a campus tour, and a variety of breakout sessions to give you insight into academics, student life, and financial aid.
The event is open to undergraduate prospective students and their families. Juniors and Seniors in high school (and Transfers age 18-25) are invited to come early to experience classes and stay overnight in student housing!
University Days are free of charge. Pre-registration is required, and please note that registration is on a first come first serve basis.
Schedule of Events
Thursday-Friday: Early Arrivals
Please note that Early Arrival requests are subject to housing host availability.
- Juniors and Seniors (and Transfers age 18-25) may arrive on Thursday or Friday to stay overnight on campus with a student housing host.
- Thursday arrivals are from 3:30pm - 6:00pm
- Friday arrivals are from 9:30am - 10:30am
- Early Arrival schedule contains classes, Mass, lunch with current students, meeting with Admissions staff, and more.
- Faculty presentations
- Tour of Campus
- Lunch with students and faculty
- Breakout sessions by academic program
- Breakout sessions on Student Life and Financial Aid
- Residence Life Tour
- Schedule a time to meet with Admissions or Transfer Office