Schedule a Customized Campus Visit
The best way to experience JPCatholic is to come and visit for yourself! To request a visit, please fill out the form below, and we will get in touch to arrange a customized schedule for you. Campus visits are flexible depending on your timeline and preferences, but can include:
- Tour of Campus
- Tour of Student Housing
- Meeting with Admissions staff
- Meetings with other staff or faculty
- Daily Mass (11am)
- Lunch with Students
- Classroom Visits
- Please note that we are unable to offer Overnight Visits at this time.
- Classroom availability may be subject to change.
- All campus visitors are expected to abide by our COVID-19 policies.
Important information for planning your visit:
- Campus Visits may be scheduled during a break, but we recommend you visit when a Quarter is in session for an optimal experience.See Academic Calendar
- Campus Visits are only available Monday-Friday. If Saturday works better for you, please consider attending a University Day.
- Please do not book travel until your visit dates have been approved by an Admissions Representative.
- Please request your visit at least one week in advance, if possible.
At this time, we are unable to offer Overnight Visits on campus. However, there are a number of hotel options nearby. JPCatholic has special rates available with some hotels if you book using our links. See Information on Hotels
JPCatholic is located in Escondido, about 40 minutes north from the San Diego Airport (SAN). Students may use public transportation to get from the airport to the Escondido Transit Center. If you are travelling without parents, the University can provide transportation between the Escondido Transit Center and campus on weekdays during the hours of 9:30am-5:30pm.
Our campus parking lots are currently being used for classroom tents. However, ample street parking is available nearby; please pay attention to signs regarding time restrictions. Several Public Parking Lots are also located nearby, such as this one at the corner of Maple Street Plaza and W. Valley Parkway.
When you arrive for your visit, please check-in at Reception: 220 W Grand. Ave, Escondido, CA 92025. See Campus Map
Fill out the Visit Request below, and an Admissions Representative will reach out to discuss your visit and arrange a customized schedule for you. Please do not book any travel until your visit dates have been approved.